MEGA FRUITS® has been scientifically formulated, combining Goji, Mangosteen & Acai (pronounced ah-sigh-ee). Its Total Antioxidant Capacity (TAC) is assayed by Brunswick Laboratories, USA, the leading international laboratory in the field of antioxidant analysis.
The word MEGA is an abbreviation of the three antioxidant-rich fruits: Mangosteen, Goji and Acai.
- GOJI: Originates from China, Tibet and the Himalayas. Read more…
- MANGOSTEEN: Originates from Thailand and other South-East Asian countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Vietnam). Mangosteen also grows in Australia (North Queensland & Northern Territory). Read more…
- ACAI: Originates from the Brazilian Amazon Rainforest. Read more…
These exotic fruits cannot be certified organic. However, the trees have grown naturally for hundreds of years. There is no mass farming or mass production.
- CRANBERRY: Is grown throughout the cool temperate northern hemisphere, including northern Europe, northern Asia and northern USA & Canada. Cranbery is well known worlwide. It is a rich source of polyphenol antioxidants.
- CARROT: Is grown all over the world. The antioxidant Beta-Carotene is abundant in the carrot, and gives this vegetable its characteristic orange colour. Furthermore, carrot is rich in dietary fibre and minerals.
- BEETROOT: Is grown all over the world.
- RED GRAPE: Originates from Europe and North America. Grape is rich in Anthocyanins. Today, interest in Anthocyanin pigments has intensified because of their possible benefits as dietary antioxidants. Grape seed is a concentrated source of OPC (Oligomeric Proantho-cyanidins) a very strong antioxidant.
- FRUCTOSE: Is used as a substitute for sugar (sucrose). Fructose is often recommended for, and consumed by people with diabetes or hypoglycemia. It has a very low Glycemic Index (GI) and has little effect on measured blood glucose levels.
- XANTHAN GUM: Is a natural gum polysaccharide and is used as a food additive.
- POTASSIUM SORBATE: Is the potassium salt of Sorbic Acid. Sorbic Acid was first isolated in 1959 from the oil of the unripened Rowanberry (Sorbapple or Mountain Ash Berry). Sorbic Acid valuable as an antimicrobial agent used to inhibit microbes, particularly mould and yeast growth. Sorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate have been repeatedly tested for their safety and efficacy. It has been found to be non-toxic even when taken in large quantities. Most of the beverages available on the market worldwide use Potassium Sorbate to inhibit mould and yeast growth. Sorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate are now produced synthetically.
MEGA FRUITS® is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is classed as foods, therefore our company cannot make health or therapeutic claims. Foods are only permitted to do so in limited circumstances. Our company does not claim to treat or cure any illness. Nothing in this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.